Banana bread is one of my favourite treats! Perfect for breakfast or a snack, it is packed with flavour and so easy and quick to make! If you are looking for a tasty and moist banana bread recipe, look no further – this is the recipe you will want to save and make again and again. The oil and milk gives it extra moisture and baking it at a lower temperature helps keep the banana bread moist.
Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
The BEST Banana Bread (Super Moist too)!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (Optional if you don't like nuts, you can also put in chocolate chips instead)
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- In a large bowl, put 2 bananas and smash it into a paste (you can use the back of a fork) The last banana, is for decoration on top so save it for the end!
- Add all of the other ingredients from list into bowl and mix (no need to over mix since you don't want the batter to become too tough)
- Pour batter into bread pan
- Cut last banana in half length wise and push them into the top of the banana bread.
- Bake for 1 hour (Depending on your oven, you may need to cook it for longer or shorter, use your judgement and check it at 45 minutes)