Summer months brings so many delicious fruits to our kitchen, it is my favourite time of the year! Peaches during August are just so sweet and delicious! They are so hard to eat just one! Am I right? If you have a lot of peaches that are ripening fast, this easy peach cobbler recipe will have your whole family licking their plates clean. You can adjust the sugar to your liking! I generally don’t put a lot of sugar in my baking and especially with such sweet peaches, I really don’t think it is necessary to dump sugar into this cobbler. You do you though! 🙂
If you don’t have peaches, you can always use up your favourite berries in this recipe as well! Enjoy!
It's Peach Season - Time for Peach Cobbler!
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 TBSP baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2/3 cup Milk (any percentage will work)
- 1 large egg
- 4 large Peach (cut roughly into slices)
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a square 9 " pan, melt butter (you can just put the butter in the pan and put it in the microwave to melt)
- In a small pot on low heat, add peaches and cinnamon and let it soften (5 minutes on the stove is good!)
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk and egg and mixed until fully combined (It will be a little thick)
- Pour flour mixture onto the pan with the butter, and top with soften peaches
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the dough is golden brown
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!