With the temperature rising, this is the most refreshing salad for these hot summer months. Not only is it delicious, it is also super easy to make. The fresh sweet watermelon compliments the savoury feta cheese perfectly. You can whip this easy salad up in minutes, perfect for that last minute potluck you are attending for Canada Day or 4th of July celebration.
If you have extra watermelon (unlikely!!), you can juice it for a refreshing drink or freeze the juice into a Popsicle maker to create a super refreshing treats!
Enjoy this salad recipe and let me know what you favourite cool down recipe is for the summer in the comments below!
Easy Summer Watermelon Feta Salad
- 1 small watermelon
- 1 juice of a lime
- 10 mint leaves Cut into small strips
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Dice watermelon into small cubes and add to large salad bowl.
- Add juice of one lime into bowl with watermelon.
- Roll washed mint leaves into cigar shape and slice thinly. Add to salad bowl.
- Add feta cheese and toss salad together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve salad chilled or room temperature.