Here are my upcoming cooking classes! Hope to see you virtually there! Learn how to cook with me! I specialize in Asian dishes from items you can get at your favourite local Asian restaurants to your Grandma’s home-cooked comfort dish. All classes have the option to cook along if you like! If you are looking for a fun, interactive virtual Cooking Class, look no further!
Can’t wait to see you there!
Private Cooking classes and Corporate Cooking Classes are also available. Here is what is included in a private/corporate class:
- one on one session with the organizer to sort out details of the events and achieve the goals of your private/corporate class
- 60-90 min cooking class (recipes to be determined together with organizer)
- can also include trivia or other games to encourage audience participation
- can accommodate any dietary needs required by the group
- Zoom link and ingredient list will be sent out to the group prior to the class
- contract for event
|Date||What are we making?||Description||Sign Up Here!|
|June 5 @ 2pm EST||Scallion Pancakes||Part 2 of our Dim Sum Making Series! We dive into making delicious scallion pancakes!||Click Here|
|June 12 @2pm EST||Sesame Balls||One of my favourite Asian sweet treats! Filled with red bean paste (Will also offer different filling suggestions)||Click Here|
|Dumplings from scratch||In support of Food4Kids Hamilton. All proceeds are going to Food4Kids. I will teach vegetarian and gluten free versions too!||Click Here|
|June 19 @2pm EST||Turnip Cakes||A true classic at any dim sum restaurants! Try something new!||Click Here|
|June 26 @2pm EST||Taro Dumplings||Taro dumplings are not as common but you will fall in love with this delicious dumpling!||Click Here|
|July 3 @2pm EST||BBQ Pork Buns||Classic steamed char siu bao! Will offer a vegetarian option as well!||Click Here|