Here are my upcoming cooking classes! Hope to see you virtually there! Learn how to cook with me! I specialize in Asian dishes from items you can get at your favourite local Asian restaurants to your Grandma’s home-cooked comfort dish. All classes have the option to cook along if you like! If you are looking for a fun, interactive virtual Cooking Class, look no further!
Can’t wait to see you there!
Private Cooking classes and Corporate Cooking Classes are also available. Here is what is included in a private/corporate class:
- one on one session with the organizer to sort out details of the events and achieve the goals of your private/corporate class
- 60-90 min cooking class (recipes to be determined together with organizer)
- can also include trivia or other games to encourage audience participation
- can accommodate any dietary needs required by the group
- Zoom link and ingredient list will be sent out to the group prior to the class
- contract for event
|Date||What are we making?||Description||Sign Up Here!|
|Sept 19 @ 1pm EST||Learn How to Make Har Gow from Scratch||Dim Sum from home! All proceeds of this event will be used to buy groceries for the Crown Point Community Fridge in Hamilton||Click Here|
|Sept 25 @3pm EST||Cantonese Chow Mein from Scratch||In support of MS Canada, the Savour Culinary Experience brings chefs to your home for a virtual cooking class. Tickets are only $29 and proceed goes to help MS Canada.||Click here|